How do you keep your dogs healthy?
- All of our dogs (adults and puppies) are kept up to date with vaccinations and deworming.
- Our facility has temperature controlled heat and air conditioning throughout.
- An on-site vet inspection is conducted every month.
- When needed, we utilize the services of a local American Animal Hospital Association certified veterinary hospital.
Are the puppies vet checked?
Yes. There is an on-site vet inspection every month where our puppies are seen by the veterinarian before being released to their new homes.
What do you provide when we pick up our puppy?
Our Puppy Package Includes:
- Complete paperwork with a Canine Medical History, Guarantee of Good Health, Written Notice for Dog Purchasers (Summary of Pennsylvania Law), etc.
- 1 Quart bag of Puppy kibble (brand currently being used).
- 16-18oz (or more) bottle of frozen raw goat’s milk to add to their kibble. Goat milk contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein, and fatty acids.
We do NOT provide beds, crates, leashes or other pet supplies, however, we have a large selection of Pet Supplies for sale at the kennel.
Can I pick up my puppy early?
Our puppies are not released until they are 9 weeks of age so we can monitor them a little longer and ensure they are healthy and ready for their new home.
We do NOT release puppies before 9 weeks of age.
Can my puppy be registered with a Pet Registry?
- Yes. Purebred Puppies can be registered with the American Canine Association (ACA).
- In addition, many puppies include optional American Kennel Club (AKC) registration.
- Mixed breeds are not eligible for pet registration at this time.